« Home | A Weekend by the Lake - Another Dayoff Adventure P... » | Another Dayoff Adventure - Part I » | Tonight » | Sun vs. Beach Babe » | Wow Philippines » | Cleaner's Tips » | Of Travels and Destinations » | Spa And Dining On A Saturday » | If the Shoe Fits » | The Cost of Vanity »

Nature Trip At the South of Luzon

On a last minute decision D & I went driving faraway, our destination ~ Batangas and Laguna.

There's so much in store for nature lovers like us...
Simply admiring the majestic Taal Lake,
checking out the Las Haciendas estate and a small waterfalls behind it in Laurel, Batangas,
shooting the rapids in Pagsanjan,
Jet Skiing and speed boating at the manmade Caliraya Lake and
dropping by the Laguna de Bay
put me in awe so much that I'm clearing my calendar of night-outs to accommodate any future nature trips in the coming months.
Truly breathtaking!

Who am I?

  • I'm j
  • from
  • beach babe
Check Me Out

Blog Matters

    Number of online users in last 3 minutes

Powered by Blogger
Designed by Vasily Leytman