« Home | Cleaner's Tips » | Of Travels and Destinations » | Spa And Dining On A Saturday » | If the Shoe Fits » | The Cost of Vanity » | T.G.I.F. »

Wow Philippines

No. 1 of my to-do list before the year ends is to try to love our country amidst the political crisis, the continuing poverty, economic unrest, E-Vat, ballooning garbage....(and the list goes on, sigh). D promised to take me around to see the beauty of the Philippines. We call it OPLAN WOW PHIL. And there's no better way of going to Palawan than now with a P1.00/$.02 plane fare, yay! D purchased round trip tickets to Puerto Princesa via Air Philippines. Total for each including taxes is P1,642.00/$32.84. They have an ongoing promo and tour packages, too. Check out their website at www.airphils.com or call their Manila office at 855-9000.

Who am I?

  • I'm j
  • from
  • beach babe
Check Me Out

Blog Matters

    Number of online users in last 3 minutes

Powered by Blogger
Designed by Vasily Leytman