« Home | If the Shoe Fits » | The Cost of Vanity » | T.G.I.F. »

Spa And Dining On A Saturday

One of the things I like about hubby D, is his patience to accompany me to my spa visits. That's because he finishes earlier than me, as I have more treatments - a true-blooded kikay! This time around we tried Yasuragi Wellness Center, a recently opened spa in Q.C. and is managed and partly owned by a doctor friend. We tagged along my best friend Oya who chose to have an Oatmeal and Mint Gentle Scrub like me. The scrub is enriched with Vit. E which releases skin toxins and provides relief on tensed muscles. After having his Total Body Massage, D joined me in the dermatology room for our facial. He had a Collagen Facial which is ideal for oily skin and is good for blackheads. My Rejuvenating Facial is a deep cleaning facial using hypoallergenic products leaving the skin so soft and radiant. I wasn't able to take pictures of the place because I enjoyed the scrubbing and massage, I fell asleep for a few minutes. We finished all treatments at around 10:00 p.m., I was of course the last to come out because I was given a free (yay!) Diamond Peel. Total bill -> P1162k/$23 for me, for D it's P952/$19 and P896/$18 for Oya.

We were too hungry to scout for a nice rstaurant when we got out of the spa so we went to Jay-J's Chicken Inasal at the street corner. It's a nice, big resto with an airconditioned section, and another smoking area at the back. They have rectangular tables and benches and the place is neat. We had Crispy Pla-pla, Kangkong with Litson (so good, highly recommended by us three) and Sinigang na Baboy. All in all, the gastranomic experience is satisfying (very good home cooking style). For dessert we had bibingka (rice cake). I never liked bibingka until now. It was so good we had to buy two more to take home! Total bill -> P900/$18 . The rice cake is P40/$0.80@. I'll definitely come back to this place. Happy weekend everybody!
Yasuragi Wellness Center is located at #4 A Scout Rallos St., Brgy. Laging Handa, Kamuning, Quezon City. For reservations you may call (02) 410-6900 or text 0916-2337023 or 0910-2528449.

Who am I?

  • I'm j
  • from
  • beach babe
Check Me Out

Blog Matters

    Number of online users in last 3 minutes

Powered by Blogger
Designed by Vasily Leytman